Convert your videos into permanent and interactive points of sale by making them “Shoppable”.
HOW TO MAKE AN INTERACTIVE VIDEO
Video has become the leading form of content creation on the Internet, enabling many key messages to be shared in just a few minutes in order to attract your audience and build loyalty.
Gone are the days when it was necessary to spend a great deal of effort and resources on creating huge amounts of written content and long SEO-optimised product descriptions.
With our Live Shopping platform, making an interactive video is now as simple as… recording a video. In just a few clicks and with our technology, you will be able to recode any video, give it a new lease of life and convert it into a “Shoppable” or interactive format.
RECYCLE VIDEO CONTENT OR CREATE IT FROM SCRATCH
Recycle any audiovisual content you have already created for your social media and use it on your website in interactive format:
– By incorporating your product catalogue into your videos so that the products appearing on screen can be bought in just a few clicks
– By including surveys in your pre-recorded videos that will let you know your customers’ opinions in real time, providing live and up-to-the-minute information.
– By incorporating quiz-type games with which to entertain your audience and reward loyalty while also boosting your sales with prizes, discounts and promotions.
– By linking your videos to your e-commerce product files.
– By optimising your audiovisual content for SEO positioning.
If you also want to create “Shoppables” from your Live Shopping shows as well as recycle videos you already have, that is another option. First you stream them from your own website and restream them to your social media. Then you can create the interactive video to keep on selling even after the show has gone offline.
INTERACTIVE VIDEO EXAMPLES
To generate more sales and conversions in your e-commerce business and convert visitors to your website into buyers, it is important to also pay special attention to the quality of your audiovisual content besides simply enabling the products shown on screen to be sold.
Here are a few examples of especially informative Shoppable videos that successfully convey the brand’s storytelling goal or excel at engaging with their audience:
VIDEO SHOPPING: THE FUTURE OF E-COMMERCE
“According to the report entitled “CISCO GLOBAL 2021 Forecast Highlights”, video will account for 82% of Internet traffic by the end of 2022. In turn, a report by Hubspot on the State of Marketing in 2021 claims that video is already the leading format for content creation, ahead of blogs, infographics and interviews.
Given that video is the star Internet format nowadays, the future of e-commerce will most certainly be video shopping and this will bring countless benefits:
– Selling more and better by explaining your products one-to-one to your customers.
– Obtaining a better return on investment by creating audiovisual content from recycled videos to make them interactive.
– Increasing the time that your customers spend at your e-commerce business and improving their engagement.
– Improving the positioning of your website by harnessing the full potential of audiovisual content.
– Attracting relevant traffic to your e-shop from your social media. “
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR INTERACTIVE VIDEO APPLICATION
You do not need equipment experts or a large set, or even a great camera, to create an interactive video. Neither do you need to have a huge budget. You just need an application that lets you integrate multiple interactive features and to follow some basic tips on video marketing format creation.
The best tricks are lighting, how to talk to camera, how to dress, what make-up to wear… We tell you all about these tricks and more in our Live Shopping School.
Browse our content and you will see how easy it is to start creating interactive videos and push your conversion and engagement rates through the roof.